loobit – multiple duty thin film lubricant
- simple and clean application
- WHMIS/OSHA n on-controlled and environmentally friendly.
- dielectric up to 34,000 volts.
- Inverted spray valve ( 360 ). Effective to -50 C to 220 C.
- Penetrate the inner core of the wire rope greatly reducing metal on metal wear.
- Lubricates and protects each internal strand of the cable.
- Compatible with : inner wire rope core, fibre rope core, all metals and Alloys, Plastic, Nylon, Rubber, Painted Surfaces, Electrical connections, carbon surfaces.
- Able to withstand the extreme pressure caused by wrapping of sheave blocks, winches and hoist drums.
- Non asphalt formulation eliminates peeling off or flaking in cold weather.
- Withstands extreme temperature fluctuations and will not attract dust, dirt or abrasives.
- Cleaner than greasy external wire rope dressings which will seal moisture in and shorten the life of wire rope.
- Formulated to displace and repel moisture, salt, gasses and most chemicals; therefore extending cable life.
will not cause static electricty.
- excellent corrosion protection
- CFIA letter of No objection issued.
- user friendly.
- 100% active ingredients – non hazardous, Non Toxic, Non Solvent, Non silicone, non flammable as liquid, non chlorinated, non conductive.